9 out of 10 people like chocolate. The 10th is lying lol. Please enjoy this healthy quick coconut oil chocolate recipe.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 15 mins Total Time 10 mins
Stage: 4 and Beyond
• 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
• 1 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• Stevia drops to taste, start with 8 drops and then adjust
• Try flavored Stevia like Chocolate, Vanilla, English Toffee, Hazelnut
• Salt, Raisins (cautionary), Nuts (cautionary), Shredded Coconut, etc.
1. Melt coconut oil in saucepan or microwave
2. Mix coconut oil and cocoa together
3. Add Stevia
4. Add any desired add-ins
5. Pour mixture into small container of any kind
6. Freeze until solid, 5-10 minutes
7. Store in freezer or refrigerator